It's so hard to believe that Lorianne's wedding has come and gone. It turned out to be beautiful. I don't think anyone could have asked for a better day. It was full of fun, laughs, memories and SO much more! We are all super excited to have Cameron in our family. I hope he is up for the challenge..haha {just kidding}
Here are just a few pictures of the days events....
As you can see....the day was full and exhausting! :) I love my little sister so much and am so excited for her and Cameron!
Some Beach Somewhere... There is a BIG Umbrella casting shade over an empty chair. Palm Trees are swaying, warm breeze are blowing. I wish I was at Some Beach Somewhere...
2 comments:
What a beautiful bride!
Great pictures Suz! That was such a beautiful day. You all looked so pretty. :)
Post a Comment