Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Special Temple Trip

Last night was a very special night for Lorianne and our family. She received her endowments and entered the temple. It was really neat having all my sisters there with my parents...The gospel has always been an important part of our family and my parents did a great job at sharing there testimony of it to us girls. We grew up knowing that they loved us and wanted the best for us. I truly believe that they had many sleepless nights on our behalf and we always knew they loved us.
I am so proud to call myself a Robertson. Even though I will be the last Robertson girl standing in the next few days :)
Here are some photos taken outside of the temple:

{My beautiful sisters}

{The Robertson Crew}

{Everyone who came to support Lorianne. Including Grandparents, Aunt, Future In-Laws :)}

{Lorianne and Cameron}
And here is the breath taking view of our beautiful valley from the front of the temple...

I am so grateful for the temple and all the many MANY blessings it brings into my life. It is my safe place and my haven.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

What a special moment in your familys life especially your parents. They are so blessed! I hope for the same thing someday for my girls!