
Life has changed. Life is different. I truly didn't think it would affect me like this.
I'm sitting in a house ALL BY MYSELF. I'm not used to this and I don't like it either.
Dad and Mom are in Vegas. Phil and Mar are at a banquet dinner. Cameron and Lorianne are in the middle of the Ocean on a cruise and Jeff and Julianne are at their house chilling.
I didn't realize how "paired" off it would feel like. No one has said or done anything to make me feel this way. It's just how it is. That's just how life is for me now.
I will get through this and when I do I will be stronger than before.
Like they always say....
"You never know how strong you are until strong is all you have!"

8 comments:
I hate being by myself because I start thinking things like that. I'm gone again, but let's get together when I get back.
Get out of the quiet house and come over here anytime! Truly a quiet house to me is only great if you asked for one! xoxox
I feel the exact same way ALL the time!!! Good luck Suzie Q! Love you!
Sorry for being so "harsh". I know you said it didn't bother you at all, but i know it bothered others. Like you said, if people really knew me they would know how i meant it. That's all.
Chica bonita! You know I can feel ya on this one ~ luv ya so much!
P.S: I seriously did not realize until just now that we practically titled our posts with the same....title :)
Today seriously has just been an ironic type of day....
Post a Comment