Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, June 4, 2010

:)

It's amazing how the smallest thing can make you feel so happy!
I got on Facebook real quick to check something this afternoon, and didn't reaize that my chat thing was on.
I was just about to jump off when I got an Instant Message.
It was one of the Beehives in my ward.

She told me that she missed me while I was in California.
She told me YW was boring on Wednesday cause I couldn't go.
She told me I looked beautiful in the pictures from my cousins wedding.
She told me she can't wait to see me on Sunday.


How could that not make you want to smile? :)
Makes all the hard work of Young Womens worth it.

3 comments:

wjmom said...

See? I told you! :)

Lisa and DJ said...

It is SO much work, but SO worth it. I'm sure you're a great leader!

Michelle said...

That's adorable!!! :)