Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Emily and Brian's BIG day!


My BEAUTIFUL cousin EMILY married her sweetheart Brian Wednesday June 2.

It was a beautiful day and couldn't have gone better. She looked amazing....


Brian and Emily had dated for over 2 years and they FINALLY did it...they finally got Married.


She was so sweet and asked me to be a bridesmaid...{It was my 9th time} And I couldn't have been more honored!




The beautiful Bride

More than just Cousins....Friends too....
SISTERS!
Me, Dustin and Jenna

Right before we walked down the aisle
Me{Bridesmaid}, Emily{Bride}, Jenna {Matron of Honor}

Bridesmaid


Father of the BRIDE

First kiss as a MARRIED couple

YAY! THEY DID IT!


Suzie and Adelley-Doo!

The "toast" {Jenna you did great}

After being a Bridesmaid 9 times and going to MANY MANY Weddings...I FINALLY caught the bouquet! :)


Jenna and I hanging out in the Brides room after it was all over...What a LONG, exhausting...PERFECT day!

I couldn't be happier for the Gibson's! :)


2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Beautiful Dress!

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures, Suz! I LOVE your dress. I wish I could have gone. You looked beautiful!