I remember that day so clearly as if it was yesterday.



The weather was perfect, the feeling of excitement was overwhelming me. I KNEW that my best friend had found the man of her dreams. I couldn't have hand picked a better person for Shelly to marry!
I had always known Shelly to be super happy but she seemed complete on that day. She radiated something a lot of people don't have. That of TRUE HAPPINESS!
I have been lucky enough to see these two's marriage blossom through out the years. It's a beautiful thing. It's something I aspire to have. I can't think of two people better suited for eachother!
I LOVE YOU BOTH! CONGRATULATIONS!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh Suz! How sweet are you?!?! Thank you sooo much! I have been a lucky girl and I know that you will have the same happiness soon. I can't wait to see you go through the same thing. Heaven knows you deserve it!!! LOVE you!!!
readings@juno.com I want to read your blog, I like reading your blogs.
Hey - I found you!!! Now we can be blogging buddies!
Post a Comment