Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Catching Up

This is going to have to be a picture less post
SORRY!

If I could sum up the past few weeks....
it would be 
crazy
nuts
exciting
secret
lessons learned
fun
i wish i had more words or could elaborate on things but i can't

I feel like the energizer bunny that keeps going and going and going....
my co worker said to me
"Suzie, you don't stop do you?"
It's true.
I hardly see my roommates....
Sometimes I send them a text to let them know I'm still alive. :)

I feel like I need to learn things the hard way.
Why do I do that?
I'm human and make mistakes...
Sometimes you just have to learn to face them and deal with them.
I'm grateful for the gospel and the joy it bring in my life.
(I just started going to a family ward...may as well. In a month I will be old in "Mormon years" and be kicked out of the singles ward anyways.;) May as well get a head start)
I have a feeling I'm going to like that MUCH better!

I feel like I'm learning who to trust in my life.
Trust is a gift.
It should be treated with respect.
Sometimes you just get disappointed in people and you can't change what others do.

Life is a journey....
I'm  going to blog more.
I PROMISE!
It's just too hard to catch up on the blog less things of life....
so for now on as things happen 
they will be documented!

:)

No comments: