Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Hawaii

I really don't know if I have words to describe how perfect this trip was for me. I went with the goal of going to the beach and laying there. That's exactly what we did. I can't describe it, but somehow Hawaii heals me. I come back with a different perspective. I knew that there was something that was weighing me down. Something I just couldn't quite let go. But I'm happy to say that after a few long heart felt prayers I have finally been able to let go and move on. And it feels great! I feel happy and peaceful and content. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to travel and see the world. Life Is to be enjoyed. THIS is the time in my life where I get to take care of me. And that's exactly what I'm doing. Life is beautiful!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

JEALOUS!

~Emily~ said...

So much serenity & gorgeousness! Super jealous!