can't speak for anyone else, but i read your blog. i think the world of you suzie...you're sweet, SO stinkin' pretty and i really do admire you. be happy!
Hey Suzie! Maybe just think of blogging in a different way... more for you than anyone else. I used to care about who read my blog, but then I realized, I don't blog for other people, I blog so I can remeber the fun things that I did and the struggles I went through. I look at my blog as more of a journal than anything else. Think of how fun it will be for your kids to read about your life. But just so you know... I read your blog! :)
I think it goes without saying that I read your blog FAITHFULLY, even though we talk just about every single day :) I always love seeing the pics of the fun things you're up to & you are what I would call, "good at blogging!"
Some Beach Somewhere... There is a BIG Umbrella casting shade over an empty chair. Palm Trees are swaying, warm breeze are blowing. I wish I was at Some Beach Somewhere...
7 comments:
can't speak for anyone else, but i read your blog. i think the world of you suzie...you're sweet, SO stinkin' pretty and i really do admire you. be happy!
You know I read and love it! Don't quit...you'll regret it later. Just look at your blog books/instant scrapbook.
Hey Suzie! Maybe just think of blogging in a different way... more for you than anyone else. I used to care about who read my blog, but then I realized, I don't blog for other people, I blog so I can remeber the fun things that I did and the struggles I went through. I look at my blog as more of a journal than anything else. Think of how fun it will be for your kids to read about your life. But just so you know... I read your blog! :)
I read your blog :)
I think it goes without saying that I read your blog FAITHFULLY, even though we talk just about every single day :) I always love seeing the pics of the fun things you're up to & you are what I would call, "good at blogging!"
xo
I love your blog, and I love you. But don't do it for me. Do it for you. It's a treasure!
I know what you mean, I don't blog that much anymore either, but I'm getting the bug again! And please blog more. I love hearing about your life!
Post a Comment