
So, i have to do a little bragging :) I have the BESTEST Friend in the whole wide world! She always knows when i need to talk or when im having a bad day. I will suddenly get a text or a call, I couldn't ask for anything better!!! I had to give a talk in Sacrament today which really scared me because it has been YEARS since i have given one. Well, right before the song she showed up to Sacrament it made everything better. I don't know if she will ever know how much she means to me. We have been friends for 27 years and i know we will always be friends!! I love you Shelly!!!

1 comment:
Suzie, you are such a sweetheart!!! I love you! It was my pleasure to go see you speak. I wouldn't have missed it for the world! You did an awesome job and looked beautiful doing it! xoxoxo
Post a Comment