These are in no particular order!
Things I love!
1. I love my family more than anything in the world. Having 3
sisters is the greatest i wouldn't change it for anything. Also, having
parents that love and respect each other is priceless!!
2. I love my job! Helping people want to smile makes
me smile (i know cheesy but true!)
3. The beach. I love everything about it the smell, the water, laying out,the palm trees. Now thats a bit of heaven on earth!
4. Traveling! I love it... Hawaii is my #1 place. (I'm going back
next year with my family and I'm going to Europe.) Not to shabby!!
5. My jeep!! (Brody is the man in my life)
6. My friends... I know we are all spread out across the country now...
and that doesn't change anything.
7. The temple and the gospel... I don't think i need to explain that one.
8. The best nieces in the world. Kaleigh, Alexa, Shayla, Grace, Peyton and
Adelle. Melt my heart!! They make me feel good about myself. I have to
include Paige too! Cause i love her also!!
9. Sports!! I love watching it.. I love playing it... I love Sports Center. I love
everything about it!! There is nothing like Fall weather and going to a Football game.
10. Spending time with the people i love.. Especially my faimly and Shelly.. I know i talk about her
a lot. But we have such a unique friendship that most people don't understand. Its not your
typical Best Friends its more!!!
Things I don't like
1. My body... Seriously I'm the largest girl in my family always have been by a long shot and
the tallest.
2. Jerky drivers. When someone cuts you off. ew my blood boils!! Also, when i
am nice enough to let someone in front of me. The least you could do is thank me.
3. No it all's!! People who think they know everything makes me angry. Especially when
they make you look bad in the process.
4. Dating!! Or i guess i should say the lack off!! Its frustrating being 27 and single and never
going on dates!!
5. Flirting. I'm not a flirter and never have been. (Go to any singles ward and you will see first hand. There are Mormon Flirters everywhere!! ahh!!!)
6. Waxing... i know you all know what i mean.. We all have hair in places we don't want... but its a necessary evil to wax it. Because if i didn't i would be a hairy wookie!!!
7. Cotton balls!! They give me the chills just thinking of touching them. (you know when you have to pull them out of the medicine bottles. Yikes!!)
8. Death! I know its part of the life cycle but it doesn't seem fair to my mortal mind. Why do people we love have to leave!!
9. People who don't take the blame for anything and they are always the victim. Buck up and admit you did something wrong.
10. Bad hygeine! Come on we all know how to brush our teeth and use a bar of soap. Putting on deoderant has to be one of the easiest things in the world.
Financial Planning-For Kids
1 week ago

2 comments:
How cute! I especially love #8 and 10. Thanks! Guess what I'm getting you for XMas this year? An economy pack of cotton balls from Costco! LOL
See ya tomorrow for lunch. Are you picking up Kaleigh with me?
you are so funny. Cotton Balls!?
Post a Comment