Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Beach






California was so much fun, I love spending time with my family and bonding with them. We were able to do a lot while we were down there. Pretty much everyday we spent at the beach... My dad used to be a big surfer boy back in the day, So he taught Julianne and i how to go out in the ocean like surfers!! We dove in waves that were huge...we couldn't even touch the ground it was so fun!! We went really far out there too! Also boogie boarding was a blast, we became pros at it! Oh and we saw dolphins. We got to spend time with some family friends during the evenings it was great to see them. We spent the first night in San Diego and the last night in San Diego my dad had to work on the temple. I had never seen it in person before. Just in pictures its amazing!!! We had the BEST mexican food there too!! They don't make it that way in Utah! Its nice to be back home...adjusting to normal life!!! :)

5 comments:

MEG said...

Ditto on the Mexican food! I could use me a fish taco right about now! YUM! I'm glad you had fun!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

How fun! I love CA and I'm glad you had such a great trip:)!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun....can't wait to talk to you!

Denice said...

Sounds like so much fun! I agree with you on the Temple and the Mexican Food...my favorites too! :)

Michelle said...

I'm glad you went and got away. Your pictures are totally cute too!