Happy Fathers Day Dad! (Pappy) he hates it when i call him that! My dad is the greatest! I love him so much... i couldn't ask for a better dad. What a good examle he has been in my life to me. He has always traveled around the world and he does it to support his family. He has put up with ALL GIRLS!! that can't be easy, he doesn't even have grandsons and he never complains. He is a friend to anyone he meets. Everyone that comes in contact with my dad loves him! Except the guys in highschool who went on dates with me... He might have pulled the gun on them as a reminder to take good care of me. What do you do :) I am so proud to call him Dad! I love you!!!!!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

1 comment:
Happy Father's Day Brent!See you in Cali...
Post a Comment