Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sushi




I found these pictures from a couple of months ago. My dear friend Cami took me to get sushi. I was scared at first (as you can see) But i LOVED it! It tastes so good i even crave it now. I'm posting right now because I'm hungry and i want sushi! oh well-- We went to the best Japanese restaurant in California and i got the best sushi! Mmmm... I haven't quite figured out the chopsticks I sort of just stab it :) oops!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are brave! You look totally hot in those pics. Cami is looking pregnant, how cute!

Denice said...

Mmm...you HAVE to go to Takashi in downtown (right next door to The Melting Pot) and Kyoto in Sugarhouse! We have only found 2 places here in Spokane that are good and I still miss the SLC sushi. Mmm..so glad you tried it!