1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! Reminisce away!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

6 comments:
Drivers Ed. I'll just leave it at that:).
K, for as fun of a girl as you are - I have to say that the memories I have with you are...LAME. So far, no jumping on giant been bags in the basement, no water parks, no jumping in the pool with all our clothes on... we have work to do my dear!
So many memories Suz! You were my very best friend at Oral Health. I remember going to the Matchbox 20 concert with you (hubba hubba) and going to dinner at that mexican place before hand. I remember going to your house and just hanging out. I can't think of a specific work related memory??? I'll have too ponder on that one. Love you!
Oh goodness...so many...I remember a lunch at the dental office when you made me shoot lemonade out my nose when you made a joke. Don't remember what the joke was but I remember my eyes watering and nose burning all afternoon! :) Love and miss you!
OMG! I remember when you came to work and said how embarrassed you were when you saw our boss without his shirt on lol. So funny. Good 'ol Oral Health Center Times. Oh and how could I forget the party van and the time we cruised state street trying to find you a guy. The funny thing was that all of us were married except you lol. Great times.
Mmmmm... Village Baker! Ok, so I remember when you came up to my pizza store with Phil and MaryAnn, before we opened! Remember we made pizza and then played games at our apartment. I think it was the night you got engaged to that guy?! Tom?! I don't remember his name.
Post a Comment