Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Erin's Shower



My friend Trisha and I threw Erin a shower tonight. . . Erin and i have been friends since the summer between our junior year and senior year of highschool. After she graduated college we lived together for 3 years!! Now she is marrying Brett, he is an awesome guy and they are the PERFECT couple! Congrats Erin, i know you are going to be super happy!!

4 comments:

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Your hair is so long! I love it!

Lisa and DJ said...

Now I'm especially sad that I couldn't make it. Hope you guys had a great time!

Em said...

I'm so sorry I didn't make the shower. We just got back today from 10 days in California. Hopefully, we will see you at the wedding. Thanks for the invite. - Emily Adams

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything Suzie! You are such an amazing friend and I am so lucky to have you. Your support has meant so much to me! Let's talk soon....Oh, and my brother turned 30 today too. I didn't realize they were exactly the same age! Totally cool...almost as cool as us being related!