


There is something so calming about the mountains! I love them, It smells so good its so refreshing. You literally look around you and you are surrounded by the most beautiful scenery. I took Eric and Paige up to Silver Lake today. We had so much fun, we looked at all the fish, we had a picnic, a squirrel ran into my leg (it freaked me out), and we rocked climbed...yes i climbed a huge rock Eric helped me through it. (Who knew a 8 year old could teach a 27 year old so much!) I love God's country its amazing... We are so lucky to live so close to the mountains where you can go and escape life!!

3 comments:
I agree Suzie, their is just something about the mountains that is so refreshing! You are such a great babysitter, their are lucky to have you!
Oh, those kids are so sweet! I can't believe my little Eric is such a big boy now!
How fun to see pictures of the kids. I remember when Eric was born! Wow.
Post a Comment