It's Sunday night and I'm sitting here in my computer room feeling extremely emotional. I don't know if it's because of the sunburn i got or what! But i use my blog as my scrapbook/journal, so I'm going to say what is on my mind. I'm having one of "those" days. I know my life is great and i feel the blessings that heavenly father gives me everyday, i know that i am so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful supportive people. My friends and family mean everything to me, if you know me well then you know that. They support me in every decision i make. Some days its just hard, i wonder why some people have to battle cancer, why others have to deal with the loss of loved ones, why some have to learn patience. I know my trial is patience, and its not always easy. I always thought i was a patient person until i started to get a little bit older. There are 6 sweet things that make it easier for me... The first is Kaleigh, she is such a sweet girl every time i walk into a room she runs towards me with her arms stretched yelling "Suzie", we have always had such a good relationship. When her mommy was making a magnet board she said she could choose 3 pictures to put on it, she told her mom she wanted a picture with Aunt Suzie... i tell you what that just melts a girls heart.
The second is Alexa what can i say about her she cracks me up! She is always up for a good time and she always wants to spend time with her Aunties. I remember the day she was born so vividly and don't think i will forget it ever! She is always drawing pictures for me and knows exactly what to say to make me feel better. I had a long day at work and i came home, went down to my bedroom and found a picture of me and her that she had drawn.
The third is Shayla holy cow she is great! She and i have a special bond, she is always telling me how beautiful i am ( she must be blind) She makes comparisons like... "hey you have blonde hair like me.", hey Suzie i love your blue eyes they are just like mine." There is something about Shayla that draws you to her and when i leave i always feel like a million bucks because she is the compliment queen.
Then there is Grace i can't quite put into words how special she is... its like i wouldn't be giving her justice. You feel the spirit around that girl so strong and i consider myself lucky to call her my niece. She and I are swimming buddies! When we are in the pool she always wants Suzie.. That makes a girl feel good. She loves to cuddle and give kisses and is always saying i love you!
Next is Peyton, its hard to believe she wasn't even here 10 months ago. She has brought so much joy in just those few months. I love holding her and feeding her bottle to her. She is getting such a personality and i love it!! I love her laugh and her cute toothy smile!!!
Last but of course not least is Adelle... She has only been here a short 4 months but i couldn't imagine life without her. I anticipated her arrival so much, i couldn't wait to meet her and when i finally did i was overwhelmed with joy. I know she and I are going to be the best of friends!!!
I just want to thank my friends and family for all the support you give me and i know everyone is looking out for me. Marianne and Shelly, thank you so much for letting me be apart of your girls lives, i hope i never over step my stays or boundaries! They honestly are my life and i couldn't get through these single years without them!!
I love you all!!!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

4 comments:
The reason Suzie that these little ones love you so much is because of the unconditional love you give to them. These are smart little cookies we're talking about. They know perfection when they see it! Love You!!! --- Mom
Dangit, Suzie! You made me cry! My girls are so blessed to have you as their auntie, (and I'm so blessed to have you as my sister!)
Suz - this brought tears to my eyes! Please know that we all have "those" days and of COURSE those girls are going to just love you...everyone that meets you loves you! I wish I was closer and could give you a big hug. Just be so happy to be there to see them grow up..that's something I miss about my neices and nephews more than anything!!
Suzanne Rae Robertson! You sure know how to tug at my heart strings and make me BAWL!!!! That was the sweetest post ever. You are such a sweetheart. I second everything everyone else said! You are definetely being taught patience and you are "taking it like a champ". You are so much stronger and wonderful than you think. You don't give yourself enough credit! You are right about one thing though...my girls adore you!!!! Why? You are amazing and oh so easy to love. You love them to death and you show it. They see that. Even at a young age. You know what I've always told you....
(I won't write it so I don't OFFEND anyone! :) ) I love you Suz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment