Okay, So i went to this website called quizyourfriends.com and thought it would be fun to see who knows me best! You should click on the link below and take the quiz unless you are scared! Good Luck! :)
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=0808230212514861&a=1&
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

5 comments:
I'm going to fight the one I missed...you can't have basketball and football as the choices in what sport you love to watch...you love to watch them both. I think I should be given that and be made to a 100%
ok you are redeemed! :) I corrected your test and gave you 100%! Loves! :)
Okay, well then I want to protest too! How come Shelly gets 100%, and you own Mom misses two! Can I get my corrected again! Loves! :)
It's because I know her better Luanne!!!! LOL
WOW 8 years at your current job?! Did you start working there when you were 12?
Post a Comment