Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sometimes...

Sometimes life isn't what it seems.... And sometimes life gets so crazy and hectic that you feel extremely overwhelmed with everything and you need to sit and evaluate the positive in your life instead of the negative. So i'm going to do just that write down a list of the things that are positive and great in my life!

1. My parents-- honestly i have the best parents in the world, they are so good to me and love having me around them. (they even let me go on dates with them! thanks guys :)
2. My sisters, i would never have changed it to have brothers! My sisters and i are all best friends!! And i couldn't imagine life without them!
3.My sweet nieces! I love everything about those girls EVERYTHING!
4. The gospel, it is my backbone! My relationship with my heavenly father means everything to me! The scriptures are such a guide in my life and i am so blessed to have the knowledge that i do.
5.My jeep! I LOVE MY JEEP! its so much fun to drive, i have never "loved" a car but this one i do!
6. My job, i don't know if most people could say they love going to work but i do... the people i work with are amazing and i love the actual job.
7.Spending time with my friends, i have the coolest friends in the world. I know i don't have TONS of friends but i have quality friends. I have always cared more about having good relationships with my friends rather then making it a number contest. So i love you all!
8. What would this list be without Shelly! You know exactly how i feel about you and you know i wouldn't be where i am today without you!
9.Sports! I love sports, i could carry a conversation on with a boy for a long time about sports! I can't wait for football to start this weekend and its not a show. I truly do LOVE sports.
10.People who keep me grounded and help me realize that my problems really aren't that bad!
11.Trials, I know they always say trials make you stronger. I believe that 100% i am a better person since Tom. I know who i am more and i wouldn't have know that about myself if it wasn't for that specific trial.
12.My life, after writing all these things down i realize that my life is great!! i am so happy to be living, to be healthy and have the things i do!

2 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I'm so sorry about your car being broken into, by the way! That really sucks! What a great list and great reminder to count our blessings:).

Brent and Luanne said...

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!