Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lost Hikers!!!!





So, Jade Julianne and I decided to go take a nature walk up to Lisa Falls in Little Cottonwood Canyon this evening. Unfortunately we couldn't find the freakin waterfall! i have been there before a LONG time ago and even asked my boss today where it was. So after walking up this trail with LOTS of rocks, and 5 mosquito bites on me, we decided to turn around and not go any further. So if anyone knows where Lisa Falls is... let me know :) I love the mountains and am so glad we can just take a quick drive and then be completely surrounded by nature! (We still had fun with the camera ;) )

3 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Cute pictures--you guys all look beautiful!

~Emily~ said...

Suzie-Q! I miss you!! Seriously...campfire - soon!!! =)

Michelle said...

You guys are so cute!