




Today was one of those days you look back and scratch your head and think "did this really happen to me?" It started out ok... It was the Walk to cure diabetes. My family walks in that every year to support Lorianne. I woke up late and couldn't find my UofU hat! (dang it). Sarah came with us so i went to pick her up early in the morning so that everyone could meet at our house by 8:15.
The walk went great here are some pictures of it.... The picture where i look like a freak with the cheesy grin is because my mom kept trying to get me and Marianne to do the "chicken dance" so i was finally gave in.
Adelle was fussy in the stroller and wanted to get out, i decided to hold her and give Phil and Marianne a break as you can see she wasn't happy. But as we walked she started to get a little bit more cozy, until finally she zonked. She was like a floppy rag doll... she slept the entire time in my arms as we walked.
After the walk Sarah and i decided to take a drive up Little Cottonwood Canyon to sit by the stream and take in some fresh air. I parked in the parking lot, locked my doors and noticed a creepy man sitting on a rock shirtless with LOTS of tattoos staring at us. (he was gross!) We obviously ignored him crossed the street and hiked down to the stream. We had a great time talking and laughing. After about an hour we decided to head back to the car. We walked back to the parking lot and saw tons of glass by the passenger front door of my car! Somebody threw a log at the window and busted it! (All i could think was not again!) Sarah's purse got stolen and i had a broken window... You have got to be kidding me. We were on the phone with the police and insurance company for about an hour!
We headed back to Shelly's to drop her off, i visited for a bit and then met my family at a family reunion for my dad's side.
After i got home i had to blow off steam so my friend Stacy and i went on a run! What a frustrating day!

6 comments:
dang suz. you're so good! going on a run...ppsshh! I'm like, "bring on the unconciousness!"(: I love you too! That is such a bumber that we got picked out though. thinking about it, thank heavens Jules and Jade didn't go even though that would have been fun with them, but I bet my life that crap head would have went to the back seat to see if they brought their purses...and then he would have taken theirs and yours...I would have DIED if he took yours...you're way more valuable than me!!(:wow..this is long haha! I hope you get a good rest. at least you're coming tomorrow. tomorrow will be a better day. you're in my prayers princess! ♥yah!
I am so sorry! That is so frustrating. Some days are just doomed from the get go and today was no exception. You took it a lot better than I would have. Hang in there. Tomorrow will be a better day. I love you!
P.S. I am totally stoked I scored a 100 on your quiz! Boo ya!
That suck so bad Suz! Seems you have a magnet for broken windows and I have a magnet for broken cars! We make a great team! Love you!
That really sucks Suz! I'm glad the walk went well but sorry you had to go through all the car crap. I'll have to be careful not to expose my tatoo in parking lots anymore...don't want to scare anyone off. ;)
Oh gosh Denice, I didn't think he was creepy because of his tattoos... I don't have a problem with people having tattoos. He was creepy because he just looked gross and CREEPY! Sorry if i offended you. :)
Post a Comment