Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3!

My friend Emily had this on her blog awhile ago so i copied her (hope thats ok em) I haven't blogged in awhile and thought this would be fun!
Enjoy! :)

3 JoYs*
*My job i have really felt blessed and lucky lately to have such a good job that i LOVE and to work for such a good boss.
*Sports call me crazy but i love it! I can't wait for football to start 2 weeks baby!
*Friends and Family, how lucky am i to have such great people surround me!

3 FeArS*
*Being attacked/raped i know its so morbid but that is my biggest fear in life!!
*Loosing a loved one! I couldn't deal with that!
*Never having a family of my own.

3 GoALs*
*Be a little more organized
*Run a 1/2 marathon, yes i am training for one wish me luck :)
*Be kinder and give of myself a little bit more! "Charity never faileth"

3 CuRrEnT ObSeSsIoNs*
*Edward Cullen (i know i'm pathetic)
*Diet Coke, I'm a coke-aholic- can anyone help me?
*Bright nail polish, i know its juvenile but i love hot pink toes and finger nails! :) (According to People Style magazine, that is so last season!--oh well i still love it)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's really cute Suz! I wish I could say I learned something new about you but I didn't. I think I already know everything. Wink wink. xoxoxo

MEG said...

I don't have a cure for your Diet Coke. In fact, my mother always told me that there are very few things in life a Diet Coke and an Advil can't fix.

Moody Family said...

hey suz...are u not on facebook anymore?? sad...can't wait to see everyone next week!