Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun Day and Ice Skating!





Yesterday i had such a fun day. I went over to Bruce and Heidi's around 11:30 to watch the kids for the day and into the evening. I got there and they asked me if i wanted to take the kids ice skating i of course said yes! I hadn't gone ice skating in a LONG time (since my 26th birthday) So off we went we had so much fun! I love those kids... it was like riding a bike once you do it, its easy to get the hang of it. The boys were awesome and kept speeding around me :) Paige was SO good too! What 4 year old can just get on ice skates and go, that girl is AMAZING! She i think was better than me :)


After we went ice skating the kids really wanted to go to Toys-R-Us, lets just say im a big softy! I bought each of them a toy--i couldn't help it! We came home and had a fun evening we jumped on the tramp, played truth or dare (its disgusting but i put a pine cone in my mouth for 30 seconds) After the kids were in bed my friend came over and we watched the Olympics. What a volleyball game that was! When Bruce and Heidi got home at 10:15 we left and went for a ride in his convertible! It was fun! I didn't get home until 2 am (sorry mom!) What a way to end a fun day a ride in a convertible!

No comments: