I was lucky enough to be able to attend Brett and Erin's wedding, i felt so special that they let me come and be apart of their special day! Erin looked BEAUTIFUL and she was glowing... Brett couldn't stop jumping up and down and im so so happy for them. Brett is the perfect match for erin, and im glad he and i have become such good friends. Carrie came from Chicago and it was so nice spending the weekend with her! Brett and Erin, i wish you all the happiness in the world! I love you both, congrats!!!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

5 comments:
Crazy! I was checking Erin's blog to see if you had one and you just posted about the wedding! It was really beautiful and fun to see you there! You are so cute and thanks for all your help! I loved our little Copper Hills reunion!
Cute pictures! You look HOT!
Wow, are we cute or what? It was so fun to see you there Suzie. I'll keep checking your blog and see all the fun stuff you're doing!
Suzie - Thanks for hosting such a fun party on Saturday. We really enjoyed seeing you again and hanging out. It was such a nice day! Thanks again!
Thanks for hosting us on Saturday-it was so fun to be together and enjoy your great yard and pool! You and your family are the cutest! Did you happen to find one of Davis' shoes around the yard somewhere? We lost one between your house and ours...it is a little brown sandal with criss cross on top. Let me know if you've seen it! Thanks! Thanks again for the fun weekend!
Post a Comment