


Yesterday Marianne turned the big 30 (i think we need a moment of silence) j/k. So to celebrate we all except dad went to Seven Peaks! It was so much fun... Alexa and Grace loved every minute of it. What a great way to celebrate your birthday. Everyone left early except for Julianne and I. We stayed a couple of hours longer and boy did we love the rope swing! Julianne mastered it and i sucked at it. Oh well at least i had fun :) Later that night we all got together at Marianne and Phil's and had cake and ice cream... I hope you had a great birthday! You are the best big sis a girl could ask for! Love ya!!

3 comments:
What a nice day it was to spend the day with all of my girls, Phil and Alexa and Grace!!! I'm a lucky mom!!!
That's awesome that you could all go together! How fun...
Looks like tons of fun!! Can't believe we are getting that old...
Post a Comment