Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Grace got her walker!!



Grace has been waiting for months to get her new walker. The one she had before was a rental from the school district and it isn't as cool as the one she has now. The new one swival's so she can turn in circles, its bigger, and i think it adjusts so she can use it for awhile. Plus its her's now she gets to keep it. She is so excited to have it, and she looks so adorable in it. The video is sideways --sorry i didn't think about that as i was taking it. Anyway we are so proud of her and the progress she is making daily. I swear she gets better and better. Isn't she just the cutest thing! Love you Gracie!!!

6 comments:

MEG said...

She is so beautiful and happy - she inspires me every time I see her! What an ANGEL!

Denice said...

She is just so sweet! What a gorgeous and special little girl!

Michelle said...

Yeah Grace! What a sweetie. You are such an amazing Aunt Suz! They are lucky to have you...

Brent and Luanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brent and Luanne said...

What a great aunt you are...and a great photographer too! Good job! I removed the previous comment so no one would think I was a dope and couldn't spell!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

She is so cute and sweet and happy.