Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blast from the past!








I found these photo's and had to share. They are so hilarious to me... You got to love the 80's and 90's!!! Holy Cow! I was such a dork!!!

11 comments:

MEG said...

NO WAY! You're friggin adorable! I WAS A DORK!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Those are great! I don't know if I would dare post any pics from before high school! Well, and even some of those are bad!

Britney said...

What a hoot! Wish I had a scanner, I'd show you what real "dork" looks like! :)

Michelle said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! I totally remember you like that. You weren't a dork. Well...maybe a little. J/K. Ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are a hottie!

Ry and Kris Jones said...

You are just so cute! I love looking back and remembering what it's like to be a kid. You and Maryanne haven't changed much:) You're so adorable.

Lisa and DJ said...

The 90s were so freakin' awesome! You look great Suzie!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Suz, I think those pictures are awesome

Denice said...

So funny! I love looking at my old pictures..makes me laugh out loud. Yowza...you and Marianne showing a little too much leg at such a young age...crazy girls!

Madsen Clan said...

HA HA HA Suz!! These are freaking funny!

Marianne said...

ugh, come on Suz! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!!?