Sunday was an AWESOME day! Looking back its hardly seemed like it happened. I had a typical Sunday, went to church, took a nap, when i got a call from Shelly. She told me that Scott her husband had been picked to do Sports Beat NFL Edition for that night! (Its where you nominate someone to go on Live T.V and they announce one of the games). She had written an email a week or so before but WHO THOUGHT HE WOULD GET PICKED! I was speechless!!! She then asked me if i wanted to go with them, let me think YES! I was SO excited to go and share that experience with them and meet all the Sports anchors etc ... I'm just going to direct you all to Shelly's blog which is scottandgirls.blogspot.com or you can just click on it from my friends list. There is a video of the program and pictures of it. Lets just say i was on LIVE T.V!! They pulled all of us on after he was done. I was a little bit shocked to be put in front of the camera but, am so happy i had that awesome experience! I had a couple of friends contact me after wondering what i was doing on T.V! Thanks Scott and Shell for letting me be apart of that!! Scott did AWESOME!!! I love you guys!!!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

5 comments:
That WAS really cool! It sort of looked Polygamist.... Just kidding.
Scott did SO good too! I couldn't believe how hard that must have been because it looked like the ques were running so fast for him to read. I would have been fumbling all over my words.
I love the picture, you look great!
that is so fun! shelly is gorgwous and their girls are sooo cute! BTW you look Hot!! Yay Suzie was on TV!!
Yeah, I am glad that you had so much fun! I got your message the nother day...I have been working so much, but I for sure want to see you soon!!!!
Oh, can I have your autograph?
Wow, that's awesome:). Now I can say I know someone who's been on TV! I agree with Erin, I want your autograph. So yeah, email me and we'll talk some more. brighteyes4704@yahoo.com. Love ya:)
That is really cool--glad you got to do that! How fun!
Post a Comment