Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

RAINSTORM!!



This past weekend we had some crazy rainstorms! I absolutely love the rain especially when it rains HARD. Sunday the girls were over visiting with Phil and Marianne and it started to down pour. Julianne and I looked at each other and had the same idea, "lets play in the rain". I grabbed Grace and Julianne grabbed Alexa and the next thing we knew we were twirling and dancing in the rain... we splashed puddles and the girls were in HEAVEN! Grace was so cute screaming at the top of her lungs with excitement and Alexa is always up for a party! Bring on the fall and the awesome rainstorms!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute! You are such great aunts! That storm was AWESOME. Thanks again for the flowers today. I can't even explain how beautiful they are. I guess you'll have to come see them! :) I love you!!! You are WAY too good to me.

Denice said...

How much fun! I love rain storms!!

Ry and Kris Jones said...

SUZIE!!! I was so excited to get your message!! You don't how happy I was. I've been trying to find you and Erin for a while now(My phone broke and all my numbers were lost, LAME!!) But it's so great to hear from you. Don't you just love blogs?:) You need to email me and let me know what's going on with you. You're blog is really cute. And you're just as beautiful as ever. My email is brighteyes4704@yahoo.com. I'll talk to ya later.:)

Britney said...

Lots of fun posts Suz! I just love reading about what your up too! I just loved the rain too, hope we get some more today! loves.

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

You are such a good aunt. I love summer rain it is so much fun.