TaGGed!!
1-) I have a weird fetish for calenders, if people write on them and it looks messy it drives me crazy! Everything has to be written with the same color pen and in a STRAIGHT LINE!!
2-) British accents drive me nuts! I think all there voices are annoying! (Sorry if anyone knows someone or has a British accent.)
3-) I'm very superstitious with almost everything, i broke a mirror a couple of months ago and was devastated.
4-) My closet is always a mess! I can't even keep it clean for 1 day!
5-) Cotton balls give me the chills!!!
6-) I laugh at my own jokes when most people don't laugh at all! (right Marianne, you always give me weird looks when i laugh at myself. :)
1-) I have a weird fetish for calenders, if people write on them and it looks messy it drives me crazy! Everything has to be written with the same color pen and in a STRAIGHT LINE!!
2-) British accents drive me nuts! I think all there voices are annoying! (Sorry if anyone knows someone or has a British accent.)
3-) I'm very superstitious with almost everything, i broke a mirror a couple of months ago and was devastated.
4-) My closet is always a mess! I can't even keep it clean for 1 day!
5-) Cotton balls give me the chills!!!
6-) I laugh at my own jokes when most people don't laugh at all! (right Marianne, you always give me weird looks when i laugh at myself. :)

1 comment:
Dang...sorry!! I will never keep my calendar out around you! J/K Those were hilarious even though I already knew 'em all. (except your hatred for my calendar) :)
Post a Comment