I have so much blogging to catch up on, but my friend Christie called and left me a voicemail telling me about this song by Michael Buble. I looked up the music video to it and LOVE IT!!! It's so true..and makes dating seem fun! :) So i had to share! Thanks Chrisite for telling me about this! :)
Financial Planning-For Kids
1 week ago

4 comments:
Oh that was so fun! Love it...thanks for sharing!
We really do have to remind ourselves to not take the great things in our lives for granted, huh. P.S. missing yer lil guts...you apparently forgot to pack me in your suitcase :(
It is such a fun, cute song! I'm so glad you like it:).
Ah I love Michael Buble! If he weren't Canadian I would have a serious crush on my hands. No offense to any of you Canadians out there. ;)
That's a cute song for sure!
Post a Comment