Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ahead of Schedule!

Today I did something I never thought possible. I ran 10.02 miles!!! I didn't know my body could push itself that much. I have learned a lot about myself during this "journey".
1. You can do anything you put your mind to.
2. Its all in your head you tell yourself you can, you can. You tell yourself you can't, then you can't.
3. You don't have to be a size 0 to run. People come in all shapes and sizes!
4. My ipod has become my best friend.
5. You are going to have good days and bad days, but keep going no matter what!

The Marathon is 5 months away. I can't believe how far ahead of schedule i am!
YAY!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

YOU AMAZE ME!!!!!!!!!! good job! xoxoxo

Emily said...

You should be proud of yourself! Amazing! Thanks for the pointers!

MEG said...

Oh I think you are awesome! I'd like to set a goal and run a marathon, but then I'd have to run a marathon!!!! Just can't bring myself to do it so I respect you for sticking it out!

Anonymous said...

Well done buddy! I am so proud of you. Maybe you can start inspiring me to do it!