Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can I keep you?


I watched Grace and Alexa yesterday while Phil and Marianne went to each of the girls Parent Teacher Conferences. I was just sitting on the couch watching a fairy movie with each of the girls cuddled up on the side of me.
I looked down and noticed Grace was staring at me. I smiled and this is how our conversation went.
Grace: Suzie, Can i keep you?
Suzie: Oh yes of course you can keep me!
Grace: Okay Suzie, I'm going to keep you forever and ever!

If that doesn't melt your heart, I don't know what does! What a sweet little angel!

3 comments:

MEG said...

Oh that's so dang cute! And what a cool picture of her! Did you do that?

Lindsey Stubler said...

Oh, how cute is that? I freeking love little Grace so much. She's the sweetest little girl ever, huh!

Anonymous said...

That melts my heart just reading it!
You ready for Saturday?