Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My boys are making me PROUD!

This has been the best season for the University of Utah! I am so glad i got season tickets this year... what an experience. Below is an article and a little bit of a recap of their season so far! I unfortunately missed the TCU game that they won last Thursday. I was in California at Disneyland (i will post about that later when i get some pictures) so i guess that is a good excuse! Scott and Shell were able to use the tickets and i am so grateful! 2 more games to go and we could be playing in the Fiesta Bowl! What a season GO UTES!
P.S Paul Kruger is a STUD!!!
10-0
The University of Utah football team won another tough game against the eleventh ranked Horned frogs of Tcu last Thursday night 13-10. They say that defense wins championships. Well, Im sure glad to say that the Utah defense is one of the best there is.
The Utes will face San Diego State this Saturday night in San Diego. The game will be televised on the Mtn.
Utah has had some great wins so far this year. The big victory over then nationally ranked Michigan in the big house. A slug fest against the Air Force (7-2 record)Academy in Colorado Springs. The come from behind win against nationally ranked Oregon State who had just beaten the number one team in the country.
Last Thursdays win over Tcu was the biggest though. Tcu is for real. They have a fantastic defense and an offense that leads the league.
Bcs bowl reps were on hand and Rice - Eccles stadium and the home town Utes were decked out in black as the Utes moved one step closer to winning a Mountain West conference championship. One of the biggest wins in Utah football history.
Go Utes !

1 comment:

Ry and Kris Jones said...

Suzie This is Ryan, Kristy's husband, I'm glad to see you represent us Utes and celebrate this momentous year. I just wish I could be there with you to celebrate. GO UTES!