Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pictures!











My family had our pictures taken at Wheeler Farm about 3 weeks ago. Tiffany who used to work with me did our pictures! She did a great job. lensshot.blogspot.com
Here is just a couple of pics she took of us.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, I am so impressed! Tiffany did a GREAT job. Everyone looks really good. You, especially, look SMOKIN' sister!!! I love them. How in the h-e-double- hockey -stick are you not married?????

wjlarsens2 said...

Suzie--just looking through Phil's blog list and saw yours--your family pictures are beautiful! You and your sisters are beautiful!

MEG said...

Those are great pictures - and you look FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

What a darling family. And I love the sister picture. And of course, you are absolutely gorgeous.

Lindsey Stubler said...

Suz, those pictures are so cute! I love the big family one. Your poor Dad and Phil are so out-numbered! The pictures turned out great!

Ry and Kris Jones said...

great pictures! You have such a pretty family.

Denice said...

These are such good pictures! You look gorgeous Suz!!

Kerry said...

Suzie you are 'smokin hot'!

Britney said...

Love these! You look gorgeous!

Rebekah said...

Those are such great pictures and Suzie you look as beautiful as you are in the inside...which is absolutley stunning! I love you!