Tonight I went to the Jazz vs. Kings game with my friend Emily! The Jazz ended up killing them so it was fun and nice not to stress if we were going to win. They are looking pretty good this year. Boozer my favorite player is on the injured list so i hope he can play soon! Thanks Em for coming it was a blast! GO JAZZ!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

5 comments:
OW OW! Look at those two foxy ladies...haha - we are too funny =) Good times, good times.
Suzie, you look so cute. You go to so many sporting events, some guy is going to love that about you and snatch you up as soon as they realize what a great gal you are! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
I completely agree with Christie! Adorable...
I am so sorry I havn't called you back! I am gonna call you later today when I have a spare moment! I miss you and why are you always so beautiful???
Suzie! Emily did not tell me she went to the game with you. Can you please check in with me at all times to let me know when you do things with Emily. This reminds me of the time when Emily didn't tell me she got a new car. (kristen is telling lies left and right, love emily)
Post a Comment