Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Perfection!!
















Today was such a great day! The Utes beat BYU what a game it was! The Utes are now 12-0 and are heading to a BCS Bowl game. Now we just play the waiting game to find out which one we go to! It was freezing cold--holy cow! BYU put up a good fight... the final score was 48-24 Utes. My friend Kevin came with me to the game (He is a BYU fan!) Maybe that is why i couldn't get him to smile in any of the pictures! He was a good sport and endured a lot of teasing from me!! :)

7 comments:

~Emily~ said...

Hey Suz! No, I didn't get to go to the game but I caught most of it on the radio. I would've gone to a party to watch it...but I also had a b-day party to hit in Woods Cross along w/Raili's party back here...ya know =)

Kerry said...

You look good in RED Suzie! GO UTES!

MEG said...

Yeah I've had a few disappointments this month. First the presidential election and now the Utes beat BYU.??? WTF?!

I love how Kevin is making sad faces in the pictures. Hmmm, he's cute....AND he's a BYU fan (+ 10 points)chuckle...

??? What's going on there Suzie???

Love ya!
MEG

Madsen Clan said...

I also think that we need to get together. What about going to dinner? Lets plan a day. I can go any day but tuesdays or thursdays.

Brittney said...

Hey Suzie! I might just add you to my blogroll, since I spy on your blog all the time! Congrats on the running by the way, I have wanted to start running too. I am amazed that you did 10 miles, in such a short amount of time. I am sure that it will take me 15 years to work up to that. I loved the game, and it was super fun! KI YI! I cannot wait to see what bowl we get!

Rebekah said...

Poor BYu! Oh well, looks like you had fuin and hey you looked soo pretty!!!

Michelle said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE COUPLE!!!!