Last night I had such a fun time with the girls! Each year i have a Halloween party with them, they looked so CUTE! Adelle and Peyton are still to young but next year! (can you imagine... 6 excited little girls!)
We had Macaroni and Cheese, Hot Dogs, Apples and "Witches Brew" for dinner. Then we decorated sugar cookies and watched a couple episodes of Scooby-Doo! I love spending time with these girls SO much!
We had Macaroni and Cheese, Hot Dogs, Apples and "Witches Brew" for dinner. Then we decorated sugar cookies and watched a couple episodes of Scooby-Doo! I love spending time with these girls SO much!
We had two Beautiful Flowers, a Bride (can i get one of those costumes?) a Snow Princess and of course an Indian! When we were done with Scooby-Doo Alexa had to show all of them her hidden talent of sliding down the stairs on her stomach! She seriously does it and it is SO funny!!! The girls thought it was great and Kaleigh tried a few times but ended up with lots of bruises instead (Sorry Shell!)
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE GIRLS!
Happy Halloween Everyone!

6 comments:
You make a beautiful Pocahontas!
Suzie!!! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever. Are you still living in West Jordan? I love your blog!!
Such cute girls and even cuter in costume! you are such a good Aunt! Just a warning...my siblings and I wore down the carpet on my parents stairs by doing that...all the way down to the tack nails...they really hurt and leave quite a mark!
You are the best Aunt in the whole world! I am SO thankful my girls have you. You fill a major void in their lives. They will remember these things their whole lives! They had such a blast! And I agree....you were one hot Indian! xoxoxo
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
Oh you look like you had so much fun!!Great costumes:). I like you running blog also. That is a great way to track your progress. Kudos!
Post a Comment