I heard a quote by President Monson:
"God our Father has ears with which to hear our prayers. He has eyes with which to see our actions. He has a mouth with which to speak to us. He has a heart with which to feel compassion and love. He is real. He is living. We are his children made in his image". -- President Thomas S. Monson
I love that! What a great reminder to me that my Father in Heaven is real! It's so easy to get in our daily routine and forget. He wants to hear us pray, he see's everything we do, we can hear him in our hearts if we are in tune enough, he understands the pains and trials we go through. He is always there for us! I know that I am a Child of God and love my Father in Heaven so much!!!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

3 comments:
What a beautiful testimony Suzi, Thank you!:)
Love you Suz! I was listening to a song the other day and it made me think of you. Not sure why, but I just think you are amazing! No matter what life throws at us, you just stand back up.
It's called stand back up by Sugarland. You should listen to it!
Loved your JibJab! I had so much fun with that!
Post a Comment