Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am so lucky!!!



I am SO blessed to have such great people in my life. In one week i got flowers from 2 separate people for no reason at all. Last Friday when i got home from work, my Grandpa and Grandma came over and gave me some roses they picked from their yard. It was so sweet! Then today i went to the store with Shelly waited in the car with the girls since Shayla and Peyton were asleep and when she came back she had a vase of sunflowers for me! (my favorite's). I feel so lucky to have such great people surround me!!!! My friends and family are the greatest!!!

3 comments:

Ry and Kris Jones said...

I know this is lame, but consider this comment a sun flower that I'm giving to you. I love flowers!!!

Richard and Jenna said...

LOVE YOU SUZ!!!

The Ingebretsen's... said...

That's 2 more flowers than I got this year! (and I'm married!) Getting flowers is the best! How fun!