This week WAS going to be so much fun! I worked Monday and Tuesday, and had Wednesday and Thursday off since Bruce and his family are in Moab for UEA.
Wednesday Shelly and I were supposed to get together and have a fun day... I went and got my hair done, went to the UofU bookstore and was on my way to the D.I to get the finishing stuff for my Halloween costume when i look in the rear view mirror and see bright lights! Yes, it was a cop! My registration was up last month and i lost the paper to renew it! The cop was a total jerk (like always) and he gave me a ticket! I will own up to it i know it was my fault but whatever! So i went straight to GT to get my emissions and inspections done. So i called Shelly and she was equally having a stressful day (you'd have to ask her) and so she met me at the car place picked me up and we went to lunch. She dropped me off an hour or so later and my car still wasn't done! (lame) So i sat there for about half an hour and waited. Then i went home cleaned my filthy bedroom and then went to the mall with Marianne! The guy at Express totally made me feel FAT and ugly and that is another story in itself!
Thursday the plans were to go to Gardner Village with Marianne the girls and Shelly and her girls. We pull up and it is PACKED! Mom's and there kid's everywhere... Marianne and I looked for a parking spot for about 40 mins and found nothing! Shelly was more successful but had to park about a mile away. After we all found each other Marianne decided that it was to much for Grace with her walker and all... So after many tears on my part and the kids (sorry you guys had to see me crying) Marianne and I decided to got to the Mayan for lunch with her girls instead while Shelly braved the Gardner Village thing. We go to the Mayan and waited 1 hour 30 minutes until they seated us to eat! The girls were crying because they were so hungry, Adelle had a blow out and then i got a phone call from my mom saying that Lorianne, Julianne and her broke down in Provo! That's right the freakin car broke down! I drove down to get them! The car is still sitting in a shop in Provo they said it would be done today so we waited around but found out it wouldn't be fixed until tommorow!and now here it is 7:00 we are finally home and i am exhausted! Looking back it could have been worse and its kinda funny!!! That was my AWESOME 2 days off of work!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

5 comments:
YAH, BUT YOU HANDLE THINGS LIKE A CHAMP. TALKING TO YOU YOU'D NEVER KNOW ANYTHING WAS WRONG. IT'S JUST A CURSED WEEK. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. HANG IN THERE CAUSE NEXT WEEK WILL BE BETTER AND GO ACCORDING TO PLANNED. :) LOVE YA!!! SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT...
UG Suzie! I'm sorry! It seems like when it rains, it pours huh?
Oh wow, what a challenge! But you handled it beautifully. I hate those guys at express! That's why I don't shop there anymore. It's like they don't want to be nice to anyone but the yucky stick thin, size 0 girls (who aren't attractive in my opinion). Anyway, I'm glad you got through this trial well. You're awesome:)
I'm sorry! I'm glad you can laugh about it though:)
Ugh...I was aghausted just reading that. I'm so sorry and I hope things have been going better since then. FYI - I no longer shop at Express when I had to argue with one of the girls over my size. I kept telling her I am a size 12 jeans and she kept telling me I was a smaller size...when I couldn't squeeze into the size 8 she brought and I had to have her come INTO the fitting room to prove it...I opted to no longer shop there. They are so annoying! You are gorgeous and not fat...don't EVER let anyone tell you otherwise!!
Post a Comment