8 Things Tag from Emily
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Church
4. The Utes
5. Running
6. Job
7. Sports
8. My Nieces
8 words/phrases I use often:
1. You know what i mean
2. I don't get it
3. You wish
4. What the h**l are you talking about :)
5. Like
6. Freakin
7. It's to late to apologize
8. Awesome
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have my own Family
2. Find true love
3. Go parasailing
4. Go Whale watching
5. Swim with dolphins
6. Learn to surf
7. Travel around the world
8. Be a good person so when im actually gone, i want people to remember the good about me!
8 things I've learned in the past:
1. My parents are wise!
2. You can't plan your future, it may not turn out how you think.
3. No matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
4. Being kind is more important than being right.
5. The best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
6. Be yourself!
7. If He can bring you to it, He can bring you through it - This too shall pass.
8. Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
8 things I currently want/need:
1. LOOSE WEIGHT
2. Diet Coke
3. Hawaii
4. Cafe Rio Salad --This is kinda an oxy moron with loosing weight :)
5. To clean my room
6. To get my registration renewed
7. To get some action ;) --i'm just human!
8. Sleep
8 places I want to see/visit:
1. England
2. Samoa
3. Denmark
4. Japan
5. Australia
6. Africa
7. All the Hawaiin Islands
8. Tahiti
8 people i tag--only if you want to!
1. Shelly
2. Bekah
3. Marianne
4. Megan
5. Julianne
6. Erin
7. Mom
8. Sarah
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

1 comment:
After reading all that I must say the only thing I really remember is that you want some action...good luck with that! :)
Post a Comment