To some of you this may not seem cool or important but, i started a running blog. Each week i track where i am at and how far i have gone. Seriously 2 months ago i couldn't even run around the block without getting out of breath and having cramps and feeling like i was going to pass out! So for me this process is a great accomplishment. If you ever want to check it out it's at the top of my blog and it is named Run fat girl Run! After i cross that finish line, i want to look back at the process and see what i went through to get where i am at!
P.S I am thinking of running the full marathon! I have 5 months to go, and if i keep on track the goal shouldn't be to far out of reach!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

2 comments:
Sorry - I'm blog stalking! But I think that's awesome! I have always wanted to run a marathon myself! Best of luck girly!
This is on my list to do one day. I'm jealous! Best of luck!!!
And you going to Hawaii!!! Again, super jealous! :)
Post a Comment