Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I just realized...

















I realized as I was going through some of my older post's, that i don't talk about Adelle as much as i should! This little girl is starting to get the cutest personality!! She has added so much to our family... once they are here you wonder what life was like without them! These pics are a few months old but i had to put them! Love you Adelle!






Also, how sweet is this picture!

3 comments:

Ry and Kris Jones said...

She is such a doll! And her sister seems to love her so much. You're a good aunt:).

Denice said...

So sweet! I'm trying to get my Christmas card mailing list ready (how organized am I??) and realized that I don't even have your e-mail or mailing address! Would you e-mail me your address to
denicegiddings@yahoo.com. Thanks Suzie Q!

Marianne said...

Aaah, what sweet little girls! (I am a little biased, though!)