Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Adopted Little Sister!

Our sweet "adopted" sister came into our family when she was in 7th grade! We have loved her so much and she has been such a huge part of our family! Her dream was to move to Hawaii and go to school where she would dance at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Well, her dream came true... she got accepted and got the job as a dancer. What an amazing girl she is! We are so proud of her and miss her so much! A couple of nights before she left we took her out to dinner... we love you jadie-bug!!!







2 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh, my Jade-y bug.

Jadey said...

Oh My Goodness Suzie... I am such a boob!! You make me cry like no one else does, but it's good:) I miss you guys so much.. That night we got to go out to dinner was the best night. It was so wonderful to be with the my family, one last time in a long time. You guys are my rock, and I just wish that I could explain the feelings that I have for you all. But if nothing else, know that I love you.