Here are a few things I have done this summer... Played at the Pool with the O'Donoghue kids! Bees Games In the pouring rain!... There is so so so much more fun I will post later!! :)
HAHA, you finally got those Bee game pics? Will you e-mail them to me, pretty please?...and I will e-mail you hiking ones...and whatever other ones I might have.
Some Beach Somewhere... There is a BIG Umbrella casting shade over an empty chair. Palm Trees are swaying, warm breeze are blowing. I wish I was at Some Beach Somewhere...
3 comments:
HAHA, you finally got those Bee game pics? Will you e-mail them to me, pretty please?...and I will e-mail you hiking ones...and whatever other ones I might have.
That pool climbing wall looks very fun!
Sounds like you are having one fun summer! Next time I'm in Salt Lake, you'll have to get me in on your fun!
Post a Comment