
"She's about this high she's taller than I sometimes she helps me tie my shoe. She's my sister and she plays with me and i hope that she is glad that I'm her sister too!"
***I used to sing that to her when we were kids! Now I have passed her up by a few inches!***
When I was little I used to look up to my older sister SO much! I idolized her and wanted to be exactly like her. Things haven't changed much now that we are adults... She just had a birthday and I wanted to let her know how much I love her! She has always been such a great example to me of what I should become! I could never have asked to follow anyone else. She took great care of me when we were kids (a little bossy at times) But what big sister isn't! ;)
She has grown up to be a great mother to her children and i am so amazed to see how well she deals with all the things that go on in her life! Caring for Grace is not an easy job, but she makes it look effortless! God truly knew what he was doing when he sent one of his special angels to Marianne. She is a great wife to her husband. There marriage is something I want to emulate!
Marianne... I still want to be like you when I grow up! I love you!!!

6 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to your sister! You girls are beautiful!
Awww...sweet! Happy Birthday Marianne!
Also a HUGE CONGRATS on the weight loss. That's amazing, you should be SO proud. I know I am! :)
Suz, I am so proud of you! 50 that is awesome!! I remember singing that song with my sister too. Sisters are definitely the best. I still need you guys to come over to see me and my new house.
Happy Birthday Marianne! Suzie you're the best sister ever...
Times like this, it's ok to make your mom cry!!! I'm so proud of both of you!!! I'm a lucky mom!!!
Geez, Suz. Make a girl cry! I love you so much and am so proud that you're my little sis!
Post a Comment