This was my very first activity with the girls when they were all 14!

And this was my last activity with them... "the starlight ball".. It was sad and emotinal

Now we are in the present and I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE IN THE SAME AGE BRACKET AS THEM... That i would be a YSA with them!
Here is a group shot of some of the kids in our ward (I have at least 4 years on everyone!)

One thing I have learned about myself is don't plan your life out because chances are it isn't going to go that way. Live each day one at a time...and Patience!

3 comments:
I just got called to be Beehive Advisor and I'm SO excited about it! I'm sure you're a grea YW leader. BTW, thanks for the comments on my blog. REALLY made my day..week...year. :) You're a sweetheart and I am SO incredibly proud of you and your running accomplishments. You go girl!
This mom is so glad that someone our daughter LOVES is there to help her make the transition into adulthood. As you know, it feels like a giant step, and she'll need plenty of friends along the way. I know it feels strange for you--but the truth is, we are all just sisters, helping each other on the path back. THANK YOU for being there for our cherished girls!
I love how ALL my sisters are wearing their favorite color... Black!!!;)
Post a Comment