Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

IM SO HAPPY!

Okay, usually I wouldn't "toot my own horn" BUT... this morning I got up at 5:45 am to go running (only 2 months until the FULL marathon) Had a great run came home stood on the scale and had to rub my eyes a few times to make sure i was seeing things correctly! Could it be...?



That's right... I have officially lost 50 pounds! It has been a really hard journey and I'm still not done but I'm almost there. My goal was to loose 70 pounds total and that seemed so unattainable but now it is within arms reach!!! :)

BEFORE


AFTER

12 comments:

Emily said...

That is quite the accomplishment! Way to go girl!!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Woo Hoo! You are so awesome! Way to go!

Aubrey said...

You are amazing! I need to get my rear in gear.

Kerry said...

Good job Suzie! 50 lbs is a lot of weight to loose...and counting. I'm so proud of you!

Ry and Kris Jones said...

Good job Suz!!!

wjmom said...

Suzie,

CONGRATULATIONS. That is seriously WONDERFUL. You are strong and beautiful! Can't wait to hear how the marathon goes. I'm so, so, so happy for you! Great job!

Aundrea

MEG said...

That's absolutely nuts! I bet you feel fantastic!!!!

~Emily~ said...

Suzie Q! You know that I am STINKING proud of you and you are such an inspiration to me!! The crazy thing to me is that the "recent" picture you posted actually isn't all THAT recent! You smokin' good-looking woman, you :)

Rebekah said...

that is so amazing! you go Suzie!

Shirley said...

That is awesome I'm proud!!!

Kyle Gailey said...

Way to go Suzie!!! It's very attainable! If I can do it, you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Wow Suz!! That is awesome. Keep it up. I'm so amazed by your dedication.